Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
National Control Laboratory for Biologicals
All function of NCLB are now under DRAP Act, 2012 (Act No. XXI of 2012) and all previous actions and SROs are protected.
Lot Release is now under Schedule I, and NCLB is part of DRAP under Section 3 of this Act.
For detailed description of various aspects of DRAP Act, 2012 visit this link
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION OF LOT RELEASE APPLICATION
1) One page Lot Release Request Form addressed to Federal Analyst
2) Summary Protocol of the product manufacture and Quality Control
3) Lot Release Certificate from NRA of exporting country OR 4) Lot Release Exemption Certificate from NRA of exporting country.
5) Batch Production Record (BPR) of the product that are locally manufactured.
6) Original copy of bank challan paid in NBP/SBP for lot release fee.
7) Copy of commercial invoice duly endorsed by the concerned ADC.
8) Copy of Registration letter issued by the Ministry of Health, Islamabad.
9) Any other document required to establish the safety and efficacy of the product as determined by the Federal Analyst.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.